Mechanical Product Design Engineer
- Growing South Australian Company
- Great Career Growth
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a multi-disciplined Adelaide based design engineering firm that focus on the development of both electro-mechanical systems and mechanisms. With over 25 years' experience in product design and development from research and development to analysis, validation and project management.
We are currently seeking Mechanical Product Design Engineers with experience working in a consulting environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 3D CAD modelling of parts and assemblies of complex systems using CAD and FEA tools
- Assembly, set to work and testing of prototypes
- Liaising with manufacturers to ensure designs are ready for production
- Preparation of technical reports for consulting projects
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience
- Product R&D design experience
- Proficient in CAD and FEA
- ANSYS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong IT skills
- Team player
Our client offers an unparalleled mix of engineering R&D projects so that you may continue to grow and never get stuck on repetitive projects. Successful candidates will have a passion for R&D design and will be encouraged to take on their own developments to execute their own ideas. Generous remuneration packages will be available to candidates based upon experience.
Tetracon acknowledge the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'apply now' to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position? Please contact John Camm on 0447 838 200 to start a conversation about your career options.