- Leading South Australian Company
- Challenging & Rewarding Career
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Our Client is a leading structural and civil engineering practice based in Adelaide specialising in the design, documentation and supervision of building innovative structures and associated site works.
Currently they are looking for an enthusiastic Structural Engineer wanting to explore an exciting opportunity!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design & documentation of technical projects
- Assist in the preparation of project feasibilities plans
- Preparation & coordination of tender submissions/project proposals
- Provide high quality client service delivery to maintain relationships
- Mentoring and assisting younger engineers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with structural engineering projects
- Competent design ability using steel, concrete and timber
- Experience using RAPT, SpaceGas or similar
- Good report writing ability
- Strong communication skills
As the successful candidate, you will be a self-motivated and driven individual with strong technical ability. You will work within a collaborative, team centric environment where initiative is encouraged, and excellence is rewarded.
Tetracon acknowledge the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'Apply Now' to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position, please contact John Camm on 0447 838 200 to start a conversation about your career options.