Electrical Building Services Engineer
- Leading Organisation
- Challenging & Rewarding Career
- Career Advancement
Our client is one of Australian leading and fastest growing building services consultancies. With a strong focus on a positive and collaborative work culture, they recognise that people are the best asset and have a reputation for being an employer of choice.
Due to continued growth they are seeking applications from experienced Electrical Design Engineers with 3 - 7 years’ experience in the design of electrical building services to undertake a variety of projects across health, commercial / industrial, residential and institutional sectors for the Adelaide office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Engineering design and calculations
- Understanding of Engineering modelling software
- Client/contractor interface
- Assisting to train and develop the Graduate Team members
- Allocating tasks to junior staff and aiding (where required)
Skills & Experience:
- Degree with 3+ years' experience in building services design
- Experience in Electrical Services design and documentation
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status
- Client consultation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will be a confident communicator who enjoys developing industry networks and strong client relationships. As a self-motivated, articulate and results driven person you'll need to be flexible in your approach to challenges, and have a strong ability to think laterally in delivering innovative project solutions.
On offer is a healthy remuneration package abundant opportunity to advance their career.
Tetracon acknowledge the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'apply now’ to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position? Please contact Isaac Steer on 0436 367 561 to start a conversation about your career options.