Senior Project Manager
- Join one of SA's Top 100 Companies
- Be part of a great work culture
- Immediate start for the right person
Our client has over 35 years’ experience as a multi-disciplinary consultancy, based in Adelaide but has offices across Australia. Servicing a broad range of serviced from engineering and environmental through to planning and surveying.
Due to business growth our client requires a Senior Project Manager for an immediate start within their Adelaide office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage major infrastructure projects
- Client liaison and negotiation
- Coordination and management of land division and major survey projects
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets and reports
- Work with a team of engineers, surveyors, drafters and administration staff
- Liaise with government bodies and agencies
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with the company and client QA systems
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications or demonstrated experience in similar role
- Minimum 8+ years’ local experience
- Ability to manage multi-discipline projects
- Practical experience managing in land development and infrastructure projects
- A good understanding of the planning and titling processes (not critical)
- Well-developed interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of appropriate standards and acts
- Financial reporting and business acumen
Successful candidates will be a skilled collaborator and possess a “Have a go” attitude towards work. A generous remuneration package is on offer commensurate with level of experience.
Tetracon acknowledges the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'apply now’ to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position? Please contact Isaac Steer on 0436 367 561 to start a conversation about your career options.