Senior Contracts Manager
- National Creative Design Studio
- Challenging & Rewarding Career
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. They are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualisation, to realisation of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 40 years they've led with vision, contributing to projects originate from a wealth of research and knowledge collective expertise in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design and planning. Their shared design philosophy promotes the creation of environmentally and socially appropriate structural solutions. They are committed to delivering the best product to clients.
This integrity filled approach has resulted in long term relationships and a mutual trust between clients and employees, with a steady stream of repeat business built on a culture of collaboration and an openness to creativity.
Currently they are seeking an exceptional Senior Contracts Manager to join the award-winning team based in Adelaide. This critical role will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements of the contract documents are implemented and maintained and to assist in the review of contractual notices of claims.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, you will need:
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or related discipline) with post-grad qualifications in Construction Law (preferred, not essential)
- 10+ years in a similar role covering broad-based engineering, commercial & project management experience within the built environment
- Demonstrated experience & capability in a wide range of Consultant Agreements and Construction Contracts.
- Solid experience in complex projects from design through construction documents and implementation
- Ability to prepare and manage project contracts, as well as understand, identify and assess project and contract risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven attention to detail to maintain positive client relationships while organising, leading, and motivating stakeholders to achieve common outcomes.
This is a leadership role that interfaces with business and technical resources to ensure business requirements can be met. Our client takes pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invests in their people through learning, development and leadership programs. In return, a generous salary package is on offer for the right person!
Tetracon acknowledge the unique contribution that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their culture, ethnicity, race, gender, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, experiences, opinions and beliefs - in acquiring talent for our clients, diversity simply means good business sense!
Do you want to be considered for this position? Click 'Apply Now' to send a current copy of your CV. Not sure if this is the right job for you and you are looking for a new position, please contact John Camm on 0447 838 200 to start a conversation about your career options.