Work for Us
Ever wondered if Recruiting is for you?
Recruitment is a fast-paced and exciting career and Tetracon is recognised as an employer of choice in the market!
Successful Recruitment Consultants make opportunities for themselves and their team, work harder and smarter than their competitors, are goal-orientated and continually demand high standards. Other characteristics that make up a successful Tetracon consultant include:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- sales and negotiation
- a goal-orientated approach
- ability to handle multiple priorities
- ability to meet deadlines and targets
- ambition and determination to succeed
- confidence and self-motivation
- time management and organisational skills
- team-working skills
Tetracon consultants provide a vital link between our clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- developing a good understanding of client companies
- advertising vacancies
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- matching the right person to the client’s vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, interviews, tests and creating shortlists of candidates for clients
- checking suitability of applicants and requesting references
- briefing candidates
- preparing CVs and correspondence
- communicating updates to candidates
- negotiating and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets
- reviewing recruitment policies.
Tetracon offers very competitive salaries, generous commissions and quarterly bonuses. We offer structured induction and training program for new staff members and encourage and support Continued Professional Development (CPD). We promote from within and base salaries increase as you progress in your career!
- Trainee > $45,000 + Super
- Consultant > $60,000 + Super + Commission + $1,000 Quarterly Bonus
- Senior > $75,000 + Super + Commission + $2,500 Quarterly Bonus
- Principal > $90,000 + Super + Commission + $5,000 Quarterly Bonus
- Team Leader > $90,000 + Super + Commission + $10,000 Quarterly Bonus
Wish to hear more about becoming a Recruitment Consultant or joining the Tetracon Team?
Contact us or send through a copy of your CV, with a Cover letter addressing each of the points above by clicking on the Apply button below.